PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - So close...
Thread: So close...
View Single Post
Old 2003-09-12, 10:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

Yeah, as far as I know, you get experiance if you visit the hacked SOI at least once before the hack goes through. As long as you do that, you get the exp. As far as I know, and from what I've read, it doesn't matter how long you stay within an SOI. You get exp for the number of unique kills made AFTER you visit that SOI and BEFORE the hack goes through. So if your at the SOI as the base is hacked, you get ALL the exp for the hack. I may be wrong about this. It may be that you get ALL the experiance for a hack, as long as you visit the SOI before the hack is through, and it doesn't matter when you visit, you'll get exp for all the unique kills, but from the way I read the notepad message, my first assessment is close to correct, if not completely correct.

I'll spell it out.... Hack is on.... Soldier A gets killed, Soldier B gets killed. You visit SOI. Soldier B gets killed again, and then again. Soldier C gets killed. But soldier A doesn't come back. So, in essence, you get exp for Soldier B, and C but not A, because Soldier B get killed AFter you came to SOI, so the server marks that as a unique kill for your exp cap, but not Soldier A, as his Unique kill was taken before your visit to SOI. You also get exp for Soldier C's kill.

Last edited by Flammey; 2003-09-12 at 10:51 PM.