PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - need suggestions for TR MAX
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-29, 02:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Canaris
Contributor
General

Re: need suggestions for TR MAX

I loves my max so this is just how I roll, well if I want to get my AI on then you're going to need full Kinetic armour as a must have, I choose this over flak armour as I find when your doing AI the enemy usually open up at you with small arms fire the most, you can if you're smart and fast avoid explosives.

For your ability well I'm keeping charge over lockdown, it gives me that edge if I have to get some place quickly to chase down runners, if I need to make a quick exit stage right if some LA is trying to C4 my ass or the like and if I have to cross a dangerous interesction or road. Charge all the way

Now for the dakka I'm a dual MAXer so I usually run with both the left & right versions of the gun on my MAXes, I rarely chop & change.
Well this one is open for debate as so many AI maxes I know still use the Mercies, some use the Onslaughts but for my money atm it's the original Heavy Cyclers. On this I can't give much advise which to pick other than go to the shooting range or trial them for yourself, I just found the HC to have the best all round preformance now but what I can advise is spend 500 of those certs and get yourself and extended magazine in at least 1 arm right away.
The beauty of doing that is you can have sustained fire while one arm is reloading the other is still shooting and vice versa so if the enemy is waiting for you to stop to reload, they're going to be very dissapointed when you blow their fool heads off

Oh and finally get yourself a pocket Engineer, take him or her out to movies, dinner whatever just show that you love them as when the shit hits the fan and that engineer is hugging your ass with their repair tool or wedgeing more bullets into ammo slot they can make all the difference between you stomping up and down on the enemy or the other way around

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms

Last edited by Canaris; 2013-05-29 at 02:47 AM.