PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Confirmed: 9 Sanctuaries at launch.
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 01:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Mightymouser
Master Sergeant

Re: Confirmed: 9 Sanctuaries at launch.

Under your implementation; what happens to an empire that doesn't have a foothold on any continent? Where do they rally? How do they pull vehicles? They're already at a big disadvantage in that they own little to no resources, how can they ever recover without a safe zone?

I'd prefer there to be a dedicated sanctuary for each empire, but short of that; there needs to be a safe zone for each empire so they can be assured a chance to recover, should the worst happen...

Edit: Ah, I misunderstood, I thought you meant there would be a capturable 'safe zone' on each cont, (akin to PS1's capitols). I see you actually mean, each empire would have their own dedicated "Sanctuary" but only on one cont. With only three count's though, I'd think it's likely that we are going to see constant fighting on all three conts, which somewhat defeats the purpose of this. After all if you can warp from one sanc to any other cont; what's the point of not having a second sanc there... If you cannot warp directly from the sanc, that not rather defeats the dev's goal of "quick action" as it also creates a problem where people cannot rally and get to their target without first flying across a massive cont...

Last edited by Mightymouser; 2012-03-27 at 01:26 PM.