PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Got 2k station cash, now what?
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-11, 12:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Corrupted
Private

Re: Got 2k station cash, now what?

Well I spent some time in the VR training to test a lot out and idk.

To be honest? All the weapons for this faction's max seem freaking lame.

How do people get gat guns? I never see them for sale??? Both for max or jus a dude runnin around with a single one.

Camo is just for looks correct? Cuz if so I really could care less about that. I work full time for my money and if I'm spending it its to enhance gameplay, not to be used as plastic surgery xD

The first dump of SC I got I feel I used wisely. I fell in love with engie and I was able to get him a gun I really like the handling on, (I got a lock on rocket launcher for heavy but they didn't charge my SC! WOO! Good too cuz I don't like it), its anti tank turret, and I am also working on making my MAX worthwhile. I was able to buy a bundle for his weapons.

So now I am going to be getting more. I see that SC really can be, but really usually isn't, a game changer. Getting my engie that gun made a HUGE difference, but now I feel not much else will.

Q1) I'm not even battle rank 20 yet to give ppl an idea of the cert flow I've had (maybe 1k total so far?) and I state this because I am trying to figure out if my next load of SC should be put into more gears OR should I just get a membership? From what it seems they are basically constant resource and xp boosts, with a chunk of 500 SC monthly, and I think that's it?

OR

Q2) Would it be more beneficial for me to cert and SC dump into a sundy? I have no certed vehicles whatsoever and I really hate how quick they blow up. I see ALOT of badass looking aircrafts or tanks or even harrassers WRECK people but I feel if I dumped all this work into a tank, somehow, it wouldn't help me be badass like I see. But I do have a deployable sundy so my mind process would think to make that top noche...idk. If you peeps agree about the sundy, what guns are recommended?

Q3) I also want to work on an infiltrator class. That and my MAX are kind of more my side projects. First I want a vehicle to be up to par and to max out what I want on my engie. But for infiltrator, what main gun is recommended? I want it to snipe, so that's probably an important aspect. I see pistols are super high priced so for now I am just concerned with which sniper to get. Bolt action dmg is nice, but pressing that button sucks. Is it typically a 1 hit kill in a real fight with some distance? I know the semi auto they start you off with I can get 5 hit markers and nothing. One head shot isn't enough either. So would a bolt action be a 1 hit head shot and if so which one is recommended?

Thanks to all for answering my numbness questions! Your guidance is appreciated =)