PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Station Fee for Outfit Creation
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-08, 06:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Re: Station Fee for Outfit Creation

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
Originally Posted by GRawywolves
This would be like opening a museum that promotes free entry. But you need to pay to leave the lobby.
Why? They are opening a free museum with a gift shop.
But is it a museum that requires you to buy something before leaving lol?

I really don't like the idea. Requiring money to access a coordination level of the game is bad. I'm assuming the outfit leader has to pay for this? I'm sure not every Outfit leader wants to pay $20, so now he has to charge his outfit mates. That can create all kinds of awkward-filled drama.

I do like the idea of paying for a CUSTOM outfit decal. If they charge me for anything premade it's a rip off.

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
It's a one time thing
Well not everyone stays in the same guild, I even know people who have started multiple outfits and each one lasted over a year and was fun memories.

Originally Posted by EVILPIG
Remember all the silly outfits that were created as jokes?
But what is the actual problem with this? It may be something you dislike, but not allowing outfits for small groups of people under 10 just seems like they're being forced to group with a bigger outfit, solo, or not play.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none

Last edited by Lonehunter; 2012-03-08 at 06:07 PM.