PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Cockpit View - [Now Forced per Higby]
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-17, 03:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #153
Skittles
Sergeant

Re: Cockpit View - should it be forced? More options.

Originally Posted by TerminatorUK View Post
It should be forced on if it is to be included otherwise players aren't on an even playing field.
I absolutely do not get you people with this attitude. How the hell is it not an even playing field? If everyone is capable of turning off the thing via the options then everyone is on a freakin' even playing field.

Just because you people wish to handicap yourselves for some unknown reason to some piece of eye candy that Higby thinks is "awesome" doesnt mean everyone else does. It serves no purpose.

From what I can gather from these forums is you people are a bunch of WOW players in a FPS game that want PS2 to be some kind of fantasy RP game with FPS elements to it. Its no wonder Higby and the devs are debating adding AI in 5yrs..

As to EVILPIG's comment about surprise to forced view----------

Unfortunately I am. Which I guess I shouldnt be after lurking here for some time. For whatever reason the people that are FOR forced view think that its going to even the playing field when they go airborne.

Bad news, it wont. You're still going to suck ass in the air vs air campaign or the Air v Ground, because you're hoping that the devs will artificially even the field for you with visual restrictions.

I'd bet that many of those wanting forced views were the same people that cried about surgile, whined about 4x JH, piss and moan about skeet dropping on towers, complain about air v ground, reaver spam, ect ect ect that were all nerfed in PS instead of simply adjusting THEIR playstyle to even the advantage.

Im with CutterJohn on this, and approve his message that FORCED view is limp-wristed.