PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I can't imagine many people read these but anyway...
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 09:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Missundaztood
Corporal

Re: I can't imagine many people read these but anyway...

If your looking for a tactical fight, your right in thinking an outfit will help you achieve this.

You'll find most outfits in Planetside have a command structure that everyone tends to follow or your booted out of it! Orders are generally followed too. I'm sure there will be a huge number of noobie outfits when PS2 launches but on the other hand the Planetside 1 outfits will be about for sure. I'd recommend linking up with one of them, you'll learn how things work in Planetside at a faster rate than going solo and also really experience the true essence of what makes Planetside a great game. Team Work!

Planetside outfits are not generally structured like a counterstrike clan for example (where you usually have to be a good player to get into it one). Most outfits on Planetside are willing to take on newcomers no questions asked, but there are of course some outfits out there that will only accept experienced players.

Anyway I guess the meaning of my post was to tell you to get yourself into an outfit (an experienced one if possible) as soon as possible. You won't look back. It generally doesn't matter how good or how experienced you are so don't worry about acting like a complete noob in front of everyone.