PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - FAQ on Settings and Functionality -- Things Many Players Don't Know!
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-31, 05:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
ItZMuRdA
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Misc Info
Re: FAQ on Settings and Functionality -- Things Many Players Don't Know!

Originally Posted by Bocheezu View Post
There was one feature that took me an embarrassingly long time to realize: you don't need to go to an equipment terminal to buy grenades/medkits/etc...you can do it at any time from the gun menu on the map screen. So many times I'd see that I was at 700 infantry resources and stop whatever I was doing to go to a terminal to +1 on the medkits. No need.

You still have to go to the terminal to restock anything in your actual inventory, obviously (you can't throw a grenade, +1 to the grenade on the gun menu, and get another one in your inventory).
A very solid tip that I neglected to mention. Someone (maybe you or the other person that mentioned it in this thread) also posted it on the YouTube comments. I wasn't completely sure if it was intended, since you still need to Resupply for other things (like utility/grenade items).

Auto-Resupply is a different beast. It never worked quite right for me. I think the only time it worked, regardless of anything to do with the terminal, was respawning when I had 0/0 of something that I had it ticked on for. For me it's too sporadic or simply doesn't resupply often enough and I tend to spam mine when I notice I'm at 750 back down to 0.