PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-19, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #466
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues

Originally Posted by Higby
Hey guys -

GU11 is right around the corner and I wanted to drop in and call out some of the major features coming with the update. When we started working on this update we decided it would be a pure "Quality of Life" patch, with a minimum of additions in terms of new items or systems and a lot of refinement, tuning and enhancements to the things you've already got.

A few weeks ago we asked you guys for what you wanted to see updated and got an absolutely massive list of requests ranging from minor nitpicks all the way up to fundamental game changing suggestions, and those requests have guided how we've approached and prioritized the changes for this update. We didn't get anywhere near touching everything that was requested, but did get through a pretty decent chunk and the rest that we've either run out of time for or are larger challenges than can fit into one update we're continuing to work on and prioritize for the next several updates. Of course, whenever taking suggestions from a community as large and diverse as the Planetside 2 community it's impossible to find changes that are universally agreed on or prioritize everyone's top issues as the top development issue, but we have done our very best to make this an update that brings as many benefits to as many of you as possible.
Ok so now you've prepared me for the worst and let me down gently, lets see what exactly got done.

Rest of the details are on the official forums, or wait for someone to post it as news.
https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...g-soon.135273/