PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Connery pilot Vertical thrust talk
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-06, 09:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
snafus
Sergeant Major

Re: Connery pilot Vertical thrust talk

Originally Posted by KesTro View Post
We'll just have to see how it plays out live. As I've stated will an individual pilot be hurt in one on ones? Yes because now getting the jump on someone will mean something instead of them pulling that maneuver to get on equal footing with someone. They will actually have to try and shake people off of them using their environment.

I understand people like the Reverse Maneuver as something that's unique to Planetside but we all saw a nerf to ESF's coming in some shape or form and they certainly can't nerf their weapons again.

Personally, I see them doing this change to directly help people with the lock-on change they plan on implementing as well so even if the RM was made easier to use that would be an issue.

It was cool while it lasted boys but it's time to put the inflated K/D's and fun away.
Oh and slightly off subject I have tested out the new weapons as well. And lets just say you will be missing that ability to turn quickly once those suckers go live. Not only are they possibly nerfing vertical thrust to nothing, but they have given us the most ridiculously OP weapons to follow that nerf. TTK will be extremely fast come this ESF update.