PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Eraser
Thread: The Eraser
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-02, 01:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
BUGGER�GHO�T
Major

When I get time I will space this out, like tomarrow or something. Here yall go (like my creative chapter title? ):

5. Engines the size of Galaxys

Red�.Blue�.Chevys�.Knife�.At my eye�s�.
I awoke, sweating like hell. I cant remember what I dreamed of, all I remember was deep breathing and something sharp. Well that was then, what was now? I scanned the room. All the healing pads are off, my hand was finally washed, a paper and my gear laid upon the table. Oh yeah, mission #1.
I got up from the bed, and walked over to the table where my order�s were left.
�Get suited, get outside, you�ll get your orders on the way.� -Chevys
So, was Chevys leading this? More or likely, he was the one who talked to me. But since he�s the one who is the leader of this�.Outfit�.why does he go to battle when he could get killed just as easily as I could?
Infiltration Suit, Repeater, and the REK with the upgrade. It looks like a drill to me, with its extension outward and mini-computer on it. Well it better hack faster, or I got a complaint.
Now outside a Harasser awaits, with no other than *******. I jumped in and he pulled off.
�Sup Red?�
�You�re a little late.�
�I was backtracked.�
�On the toilet?� My face reddened. �K we�re heading to Solsar, the Galaxys are at the Ceryshen Villa waiting for you. You�ll jump in the second one, I�m in the third, and Chevys is in the first since he�s flying and leading this raid.� I knew he was somewhere in this. �A�ight?�
�Yeah. Though what base are we hitting?�
�Everyone but us are hitting Seth, we�re getting Aton. You�ll be coming right over the mountains and fly by as if you dropped your load, and then head to Aton and do a low drop just behind the hill. Hopefully they wont notice you because you are going to be going faster than anyone ever has.�
�What do you mean, Galaxys are like the ANTs that fly.�
�You know how fast a warp is. Now imagine if you could go that fast on a continent. Of course the afterburners will keep us at that speed for about 3 seconds and then the Galaxy will slow to cruising speed if not turn into a fireball and blow up. But don�t worry, the pilot is the one who broke the Mosquito record, he knows what he�s doing.
Red gave a grin and as always, resumed his pissed off look. �OK back to the mission. Once you drop, you and 4 others will go to the backdoor and get in. Once in you will all proceed to the spawning facility where they genetically reborn people. There is a computer there and that is where you will hack, your REK will turn into what I think looks like a drill,� yeah that�s what I think too. �And then you will stick it into the circular port and hack into the mainframe. From there on, you could work on the desk with all the little gismos and gadgets and terminate DNA and if possible, play a little Solitaire. Alright?�
�Right.� I answered.
The Villa was now visible and so were the Galaxys. Red drove and stopped by the second Galaxy, and let me off. He winked and drove to the rear of the third Galaxy where someone took place of gunner, then he drove into the cargo bay. I jumped into the Galaxy and sat next to one of the cloakers that was going to be at my aid during this raid. Then static filled the radio.
Chevys voice came out of the speaker. �Alright please observe�.the fasten seatbelt and no smoking lights are on. Sit back and enjoy your flight.�
Then the engines came to life, roaring louder than the muffler on my old Harasser. The Galaxy rocked and then afterburners made the Galaxy tilt backwards. Chevys was starting to speak again.
�Alright, we are 10 minutes late because of Bugger. I�m leader of the Platoon as you all know. I�m Alpha team, Bugger�s Bravo team, and Bridget is Charlie team.� Besides who the hell is Bridget, I�m leader? Hmm� �The HART can not give us a satellite view of Seth or Aton right now so we are playing it as if the enemy are still at their current spots. Hold on a second, entering warp gate.�
The Galaxy pitch backwards and loud whistling could be heard outside. The engines were louder than before. Then the whole Galaxy pitched forward and leveled out, the guns ringed telling use that we just got out of the shield. Chevys started again.
�As you all know, the next gate will be a hard one. We�ll be going faster than any Gal has ever gone, especially Bravo�s Gal. We will be decoying Bravo as well as taking Seth. They will come back once the hack on Seth is done, this is when we hope we killed all the negative enemies. Bravo and Charlie Team, are you ready?�
�Yes sir!� Me and Bridget yelled.
�Alright. Ok people, suck it up, here we go!�
The weapons went offline and then we went through the gate. Whistling commenced once more. Suddenly, the engines roared louder than they ever have and ever will. The Galaxy pitched far back, tires screeched in our cargo bay. Then the whistling stopped but the engines still roared like hell, and even louder when the afterburners came on. Red lights flashed. The Galaxy was in disaster state. Suddenly the engines fell silent, and just as fast as they went off they went back on, but now the Galaxy pitched forward hard. More tire screeching went on in the cargo bay.
�EVERYONE HANG ON! WE�RE COMING IN HARD!�
I opened the eyeholes. WE WERE HEADING STRAIT FOR THE GROUND!!! I looked at the other cloaker, he was bracing himself. I turned to look outside, the ground was within 100 meters�..50.�.10.�. BOOM!

::