PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Flamable beginners FAQs
View Single Post
Old 2003-02-27, 05:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
TimberWolf2K
First Sergeant

Originally posted by mikkyT
why did you not put "Planetside" into a search engine. On google, the Planetside Universe is like the 2nd or 3rd from the top so its not hard to find...
Be nice.
Forums are 100X better at finding out about things than a search engine. I don�t understand why ANYONE who asks a quest that can be answered by the FAQ gets a flaming. WTF is wrong with asking a question? this is a forum, that�s why happens here. If you�re too stuck up your own backside to answer them in a polite fashion then don�t bother telling them to
"READ THE F*ing FAQ N00B, OMG your SUCH A N00B, what a Dumb question!"

Yeah FAQs are full of good info be some people like the personal touch or just cant see the answer to their question in the FAQ list.
(Not directed at anyone in particular. I just cant stand the way people treat people who ask simple question, And don�t gimmi that lame ass "We're sick of reading the same questions over and over" THEN DONT!")

/me Breaths heavily

arg, I cant even remember why I started writing this now, Mikkyt's post wasnt offencive to newbies at all...*mutter*
See what you people are doing to me with your newbie hating attitudes! *shakes his fists wildly*

1) Be nice to newbies
2) Be nice to people who ask Questions
3) They are always watching you.... Always watching....

"Damn, Those Vanu bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride!"
"Rip off my sig and I'll shit down your neck!"

Last edited by TimberWolf2K; 2003-02-27 at 06:00 AM.