PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Top cause of players leaving PS2 (2014)
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-17, 01:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #83
Mordelicius
Major

Re: Top cause of players leaving PS2 (2014)

Originally Posted by BlaxicanX View Post
So you admit that I proposed no argument, but ask me to provide evidence to support this non-existent argument anyway?

Basically, you tried to promote your thread as having objective merit rather than being merely your opinion on some balance mechanics, and now you're upset because by asking you to provide evidence to support your assertions, I've exposed how baseless your claims really are. Okay.

Trying to paint the situation as me having some kind of secret personal hard-on for you is flattering, but inaccurate. You're not nearly interesting enough of a person to warrant "trapping" into an argument, to be honest. There are more interesting, and seemingly more capable posters on this forum for me to engage in discussion, and in fact by this point I'm mostly just responding to you out of obligation- you've already conceded that your arguments are based on nothing more than personal sentiments, so there's no point left for me to make.

In short, calm your tits.
Funny, you keep throwing words like 'source', 'data', and 'objective', yet you have yet to give any form of example of any. Again, what's your criteria for being objective in PS2 forum/discussion? Remember, I didn't use these words, you did.

From the start, you want to open an epistemological debate on PS2 'source'/'data' (and now 'objectivity'), yet when I ask you for examples to know your position, you come with nothing.

What is 'source' to you?
What is 'data' to you?
What is 'objective' to you?

Basically, you don't say anything despite 3 of my questions, and expect me to interpret your philosophic positions and debate with myself. In short, you want a debate you don't want to be part of it. That's what's going on here.

Reveal your positions, define it, then make an argument based on them yourself. Otherwise, the only one you are confusing is yourself.