PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I'm GoldenboyFTW, host of MLG's The War Report, and I am looking for feedback!
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-04, 01:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Chewy
Major

Re: I'm GoldenboyFTW, host of MLG's The War Report, and I am looking for feedback!

My main gripe with MLG is showing recorded videos as live. I do not know of one showing that was real live gameplay. Why use Twitch if it's just a recording?

Other than that it isn't that bad. Knowing the game is vital but that comes with time. I do offer a tip of sticking to the outfit you're following more or choosing to do a base to base thing. Zerg fights are massive fights that happen anywhere. Outfit fights take a bit to get going. Outfits need time to setup and defend or pick when to attack.

PS2 will have low times unlike other shooters thanks to the need of so many people and thinking how, when, where to attack and to attack with what. Im certain that the battle islands will have a lot of down time as well. Higby said 7 bases right? Well even with a steam roll that would be about 15 minutes at least depending on how long it takes to cap a base and if each side is given 3 bases at the start. If both sides only start with one then the times can get to the hour mark easy. Then you have to account for cap blocking, vehicle/aircraft/MAX timers, resource gain rates, and what else that might be done in a fight to delay the enemy or whatever.

Action will be there, just can't always be there.