PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I'm GoldenboyFTW, host of MLG's The War Report, and I am looking for feedback!
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-04, 03:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: I'm GoldenboyFTW, host of MLG's The War Report, and I am looking for feedback!

Originally Posted by GoldenboyFTW View Post
Hello everyone,

If you have been watching The War Report I would like to thank you since it's a fun project for myself and one that I hope to continue to work on moving forward.

Myself and Jax are looking to improve the experience and I want to being to create relationships with the PS2 community so that we can get more amazing Outfits to join in on the fun and on different servers as well!

If you believe you're Outfit is ready for war then leave some contact info below or just send me a PM!

I also want to improve the show as a whole and I want to know what would make you tune in week in and week out!

As for myself I know that I have to improve my game knowledge but you will be happy to know I have been playing a lot more and that won't be an issue for long! (Also Jax has a wealth of knowledge as well)

So that's it! Thanks for the support and if you also want to connect with me off of Reddit feel free to tweet me at @GoldenboyFTW!

Thanks again!
What is your objective?