PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: New Patch Notes - Test Server 13-06-13
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-13, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: New Patch Notes - Test Sever 13-06-13

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
The Map Tutorial is new, check it out. I know the button is in a not very discoverable place but that'll be fixed in another update. It's a lot more detailed than the previous map tutorial that popped up the first time you opened it. It was my attempt at explaining how the map is organized and how to figure out what is going on when you look at it.

The tutorial changes were relatively minor in this update. Mostly they were adjustments based on usage data in an attempt to make it a bit easier to get through for more players.

The change where vehicles, jump pads, and generators is added is still coming. I got most of it done but still needs art polish and for me to run through it a few hundred more times to iron out any kinks. I think I could probably run through the tutorial with the monitor turned off at this point
Just glad to see that the tutorial is getting bigger and better.

Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
and the best part is, that all vs players should really install the testserver client now and test the zoe to deliver data for the devs, if they think the changes made it worthless.

you think your max is crippled now? go to testserver and proove it!
Indeed. Then again the VS already outnumbers everyone else on the PST
But still, get to testing you lot!

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.