PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Just a heads up. Discussions over on AA have been popping up recently.
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 05:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
Skitrel
Contributor
Captain

Originally Posted by Shanesan View Post
That guy is also rather poor at hiding it. He's keeping his mouse level on the vertical position where the user is, even when the user has changed their vertical position. See 1:22, where he's sniping against two different vertical positions. And he moves the moment the hacks tell him its clear to move.

Just screams hacks, or really bad, obvious enemies.

Edit: He also puts himself in obvious danger (or it WOULD be obvious if he didn't have the hacks telling him it wasn't) to go for the kills where he knows there are people.
It was never supposed to be an example of someone doing it well, merely an example of aimbotting without snap. Wall hack is the larger problem.

And I disagree, there is nothing obvious about his play, tracking an enemy by sound is ludicrously easy in cs, those with practice don't even wait for someone to round the corner, they'll make the kill through the walls of the corner as I did many a time back when I played. Watching this video is simply akin yo watching a very good player have one of his best days where everything goes perfectly, it happens. You'd need an hour of this shit consistently to be 100% of any uncertainty at all, and complete certainty is completely necessary when it comes to fucking around with potential legitimate players. I do not want to have to keep video of myself 100% of the time in order to avoid something inevitable, neither will every other player that's experienced that shit at the hands of all the morons and 12 year olds that can rent any server in any game these days. Besides that, spectating doesn't allow you to see him tracking the enemy like that, you can't see his screen or wallhack. Hacks to catch hacks is dumb and screams for backlash, it won't be risked by SOE.

But, as I said, not an example of the best legit looking play, the aimbot is trained on headshots when really it should be on upper body/neck shots for the most legit looking play, but that's not really what I was using it as an example for.

Tapatalk.

Mod: /r/gamernews
Join The Enclave: http://www.enclaveoilrig.com