PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - "What are you listening to right now?" Thread
View Single Post
Old 2015-12-19, 01:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #3871
Mordelicius
Major

Re: "What are you listening to right now?" Thread

Sweet, U are getting played again.

He's leaving U hanging and setting U up for a fall. He knows a confrontational style never benefited him b/c I'm always there to catch U. Now, he's going trojan horse mode.

Under what set circumstances do U think he will leave H? How? He has no intention to. That's why he's panicking that H will find out b/c his even own 'buddies' are calling him out on it. Right? That video with him and H and that gram message.

Will U listen to me this time? Won't U keep that shield I put around U? Coz everytime I gave you advanced warning, you waive it off and walk directly to the fire. U know how incredibly frustrating that is?

He's gonna leave U hanging then all of a sudden will marry H, leaving U with nothing but 'traceless conversations'. That will drive U into straight meltdown, kinda like Bjork, only worse b/c chances are U are going to go back to your drugs and alcohol.

Remember Scott Weiland, whose video 7 months ago freaked me out coz I know that's what's gonna happen to U hence that pleading post I put up? Remember I predicted he's next to die? Guess what, the guy died just 2 weeks ago of overdose on his tour bus (exactly as described where commond ODs occur). It's all over the news and I'm not really surprised having seen that video.

And where was this scum all along? He's making that sorry video about U and while making a sweet video of them. U are just the inconvenient other, ok? all b/c he just wants to show me off that I can't protect U and to prove he's not second fiddle (he's a narcissist). I know U don't want to accept that, but it's true. U know when I first saw that diss video, I crossed referenced things and he's basically calling U a drunk/alcoholic robot on your own b-day among all the nasty posts he did. All that time he never left H even after his claims of 'decoupling'.

Now, he thinks he's got it all set up b/c U are so vulnerable w/o me. It's the perfect revenge for him because all your communicae is essentially threadless.

A narcissist's concept of love is about self not about others. Just look at his last few attempt to diss: "welcome to the jungle". U know what that song is about right? It means 'U are on your own'. And he even said he was glad I was gone too and U are alone b/c U are a 'parasite'. He knows he can't harm U as long as I'm around.

Please, don't fall for it this time. Love U and miss U. <3

(Burning Spear x Ernest Ranglin)