PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PlanetSide 2 Audio & Music
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-19, 10:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #147
Zekeen
Major

Re: PlanetSide 2 Audio & Music

Originally Posted by IDukeNukeml View Post
Modifactions can be made to the engine, much similar to how hacking is present in modern times, so that the game can be injected with what it needs to make the game playable to you.

SOE will have their hands full in stopping actual hackers from corrupting the game's experience to stop what I have in mind.

Now I haven't talked to Don Ferrone in quite some time but I know this, he was worried about his music that HE composed not being in the game. IF this happens, I am ultra confident that his music will be posted and I will personally see to an injection program that will be completely within SOE's EULA and terms of use to allow that music to be played and for those of us who actually enjoy the music of a game, you will be able to hear what it should be.

I am heart felt on this for no reason and the 400 response thread we got from this community means they are heart felt on this as well. The lack of Don Ferrone's music will be the lack of Planetside 2's experience.
Hacking... Don's music...injecting program..... What???? You have officially broken my brain from random irrelevance. I have no idea why you're quoting me there, seems like you were answering something else, what you are answering, I can't tell.

It was a question for Rodney on how thick the sound in game will be with how many different simultaneous sounds working at the same time to give the game a much more rampant alive feeling than just a few sounds that other games give.