PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Official PS Wish List
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-22, 08:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #131
EDofMyst
Private

Wall Turrents

The current turrents are not a real detterent they are easily dispatched. Aircraft are the only ones deterred by them. I have 2 issues with them.

1. The turrents need to be upgraded for ground defense. But i make this suggestion with balance in mind. Leave the current gun alone in the turrent, maybe shrink the cone of fire on it. But add a second weapon a slow fire cannon that is only usable by players. When the turrent is AI controlled keep it only using the machine gun weapon. but when player controlled let them right click and access a slow firing cannon/howitzer.

2. Also when attacking a base and after the initial hack (waiting for the hack time to expire) hackers should be able to hack wall turrents that allow them to be player controlled so they could be used as base defense. * I.E. if we can hack any other terminal in a base why not the turrents?? *

2.5 (Sorry) Why cann't eng repair the destroyed generator in a hacked base? Why do they have to wait for the base to change ownership fiirst? The same is for other term's in the base?