PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Official PS Wish List
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-04, 08:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

I'd like to see a deployable heavy machine gun that would take two people too deploy/move, plus quite a few of ammo runners no doubt. It would use the 20mm ammo boxes. How it would work is one player places down a tripod mount, which would be the only place you could deploy the actual machine gun, except perhaps base walls. Each piece should be the size of a heavy assault or AV weapon and you should not be able to carry both of them at one time, you should be able to vary the height its deployed at (possibly with the aircrafts up/down keys) not to much, but enough to keep from getting stuck shooting only a railing on a tower. The gun itself would be fairly tough, and take just under two decimator shots to kill, and the gunner should be vulnerable to fire, although it should have a ballistic shield in the front, and as such would require quite a bit of infantry support. I think you should be knelt down when you use it.

Bah, im starting to ramble on and I doubt this would be practical, but I think it could be very cool, provided it doesn't end up being like BF1942s machine guns.