PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Huge Outfits and PlanetSide 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-01, 03:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #380
Stew
Major

Re: Huge Outfits and PlanetSide 2

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
For all of my support of PSU, I have to say that Hamma's Tweet that 1600+ member outfits are "trash" is higly offensive. I am rarely frank, but, this is completely ignorant and it may suck that a large "zergfit" is ruining your fun on your server, but that does not represent others. Sure, I know they are out there. I have many alts and I get random outfit invites on them, but don't lump all large outfits together. Planetside 2 is about offering the large scale and that is fuking cool. Find your role, but dont b1tch because you cannot stop the 600 guys moving on you. Honestly, <3 Hamma, but this is so whiney it's crap to even respond. Get creative, grow some balls and farm those fuks. We do not bitcch, we equip to win and overcome.
He was 100 % rigth to state thats , i was already putting this problem on the spotligth even way before the game gone live , Most players in all those Zergsfits are trash its true its factual

the thing is no matter how good you are and how good and well organised your team mates are , the Zerginess will win because you have to reload , you have to figth agains laggy foreign peoples while their (( non laggy zergs )) shoot at you etc...etc...

Steam rolling is simple its taking massive numbers of peoples and then roll them out over a inferior numbers of mostly unprepare peoples

And most if not all those zergsfits stemrolls and lock half empty continents and RUINS the experience for most players who enjoy big battles yes but NOT STEAM ROLLING of Zergs

I think Hamma gain a lots of respect for most peoples , if some Zergfits get offended , its mostly because this truth hurt

Stay true Hamma and say whats you really think