PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Fallen Heroes Charity Alert: This Memorial Day Weekend
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-21, 06:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Mungo
Private

What have you achieved with BWC that you couldn’t have achieved alone?

I was looking for a new place to game but what I found was much more, dare I say a gaming family. I would not play half the games I enjoy today having not joined BWC and my time here has given me new levels of confidence and experience within the various genres of gaming we participate in, I started out unknown and bumbling through games but it was after my first interactions with the DI cadre that I started to understand how to actually play better and tactics to achieve victory.

It was at this point I knew what I was going to do with my time in BWC and decided I would give back to the community, it was only through the dedication and organisation of others that I got where I am and it was my goal to give back to my new family because without the people that came before me, I wouldn't have gained the game knowledge or leadership skills I have today and through this it gave me the confidence in myself to seek gaming excellence for myself and others.

Last edited by Mungo; 2014-05-21 at 06:22 PM.