PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Arclegger to not cut hair until water is in
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 09:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #128
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info
Re: Arclegger to not cut hair until water is in

Originally Posted by arclegger View Post
I will

And Basti stop acting like the community is upset about me cutting my hair cause water is in, in the "arclegger to not cut hair until water is in" thread.

Pretty sure the community has a ton of other things on their hands right now that they are more excited/worried/anxious about.

I got the approval from the master, I will now be much happier and 100x more productive! I got back-ended into this anyways cause I felt bad and I love this community. You guys know I care about ya

Well, that does it.

You dropped down on the list of awesome PS2 devs now. FAR down.

1. T-Ray
2. Purr
3. Urban
4. Cycles
5. Random dude 1
6. Random dude 2
7. Higby
8. Random Dude 3
99. Clegg.
100. 236 and the entire weapons team (all of you can raise up if you make the lasher fire Orbs again! :P )

Its your own fault man. But what to expect from an NC? No loyality to anything, just his own interrests in mind.

Make sure you get us some pics before the cut. Last time already looked crazy, and that was a while ago.
Also, i hope you learned a lesson here: If Jennyboo starts to ask for something to show loyality to the community, quickly change the topic, or start running.