PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - People who don't play in outfits - a growing problem?
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-06, 12:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
MrBloodworth
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: People who don't play in outfits - a growing problem?

Originally Posted by Assist View Post
lol you're such a fucking tool it's ridiculous.

You're an adult? Surprises the fuck out of me. Relating sexual harassment involving dolls to people not wanting to join outfits? Seriously?

You want the truth to why some of us don't want to join an outfit in PS2, just read your own posts. We don't join outfits to avoid asshats like yourself that would make playing fucking miserable because we'd have to listen to you whine and cry about everyone who has a different point of view on the subject from yourself. I'm not saying you're not fun to play with, I'm just saying we'd all be a lot better off if you just played a single player game. It'd be more your play-style, where you can order NPCs around and make yourself feel special.

You seem to think that because we're not in an outfit that we play solo all the time. Almost every person who posted that they are not in an outfit also said that they play in squads sometimes. I'm never logged in for more than 5 minutes without being in a squad. I know, amazing right? You can have friends outside of an outfit! Maybe you can't, but that's because no one outside of your outfit could possibly deal with your attitude.
This post is amazing.