PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New single person mechs designed from scratch for PS2
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-12, 11:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #314
Redshift
Major

Re: New single person mechs designed from scratch for PS2

Originally Posted by Sirisian View Post
If your best argument is that SOE will screw up the physics like they did 7 years ago that's a big assumption.

Really didn't want to go into stuff like that. I've always found it a bit of a fool's argument to say the reason you don't want something is because it takes time. Anything added to the game takes time away from other things so it's a bit of a no-brainer if you don't like it then it's taking time away from something else you want.
It's not the physic i was on about it's the animation, if you don't animate them properly they look stupid, and you notice things like that more on tall vehices.

The reason i mentioned time and money is because these mechs as they've been suggested don't add anything to the game, they don't do anything that a tank can't, and since they serve no purpose adding them is wasting money, if SOE suddenly find themselves swimming in cash maybe they will add extra stuff thats not really needed but considering how many staff they've laid off recently i doubt they will.

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Obviously they won't. I just enjoy pointing out how absurd that stigma is.
Stigma isn't suppose to be rational, thats why it's stigma, and not fact.