PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-19, 03:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #188
Matuse
First Sergeant

dude... that sux. i thought we lived in America here?
While it may be true that you and I live in America, claiming that "We" do is arrogance beyond words. You are aware that Sony is a JAPANESE company, right? Right?

Where theres this thing called Freedom of Speech. This works both ways here, altho serpus has a right to say w/e he wants to, u also have a right to say wut u want to about him.
You really need to be more conversant with the first amendment before you made idiotic proclamations such as this. Private organizations in their own mediums can put any stricture on the content of your speech that they want.

Wut they did to u is like a brutal dictatorship in Iraq. You say one thing, and they take u away. Much like the nazis. i feel for u man.
No, in Iraq they would have cut his tongue out. Literally. Then shot his family in front of him. Banned from a game for ignoring the specific instructions of an admin? Got what he had coming to him.

they have said they cannot and will not help me because I accused them of illegal actions (WHICH THEY HAVE DONE)
Hate to prick your ego, but banning you from a game/messageboard is so far from illegality that it can't be seen with a telescope.

I mentioned this, they wrote back "SInce you 'threatened' illegal action, we cannot help you" this is totally bogus, what a cop out
If in fact you threatened legal action, then it becomes a matter for the lawyers, and the customer service people are absolutely correct that they cannot help you. Lie in the bed that you made.

i guesss contacting the BBB is the only thing I can do...
I'm sure Sony is quaking in their collective shoes. Talk to the people at the BBB, they'll admit to your face how totally useless they are.

so they're billing me tommorow and theres nothing Ic an do about it =(
You can tell your credit card company to not honor their request for payment. Is that just too easy for you?

This post had potential, up until Serpus posted, and you became unglued as a human being. Now you are just a spam machine. One with horrific grammar, no sense of sentence structure, and the moral responsibility of Clinton. I don't ever read the official forums, so I can't make the least comment on Serpus there, but in his worst post he had 10x the maturity of you in your best. He played you like a fish.

When you get banned again because you have all the impulse control of a 2 year old, please remember the following:

Don't even post here again, you worthless tool.

Last edited by Matuse; 2003-06-19 at 03:48 PM.