PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Santorum Drops Out
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-17, 06:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #130
HalfManHalfGod
Private

Re: Santorum Drops Out

Originally Posted by Vash02 View Post
For everyone to benefit. The money should be going to stop people from starving in the streets, creating and maintaining public infrastructure and to allow people to get the education they need to do pursue the career they desire.
No one is saying that there shouldn't be any taxation for the things you mentioned.

A more educated and socially mobile populace is best for everyone. Creating a worker class where only the rare exception escapes only benefits the rich and the rich wont have any incentives to change that.
When did America become this place where we can only do something when its allowed by another individual? Where did you learn this nonsense that people have to pay more taxes in order for people to get better educations? Only sounds like lame excuses to me.

IF you want it bad enough you will find a way. Hard work and perseverance will get you where you want to go. Let me give you a tip. NOTHING is given to you, you have to go out and EARN it for yourself.

The majority of self-made millionaires in the US every year are foreigners who come to this country with NOTHING.

Capitalism and free markets transformed this country from a backwater colony to the richest most powerful country the world has even known. If you can't make it here, you're doing it wrong.

Last edited by HalfManHalfGod; 2012-04-17 at 06:50 PM.