PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Server Resets?
Thread: Server Resets?
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-04, 01:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Chewy
Major

Re: Server Resets?

Well it was only squad v squad a few times. DVS was doing R&D squads with gal drops tonight and the night started with back capping to get a feel for what classes worked best in certain conditions. First fight was at the Palisade and our one squad with maybe 5-10 blues in the area against what looked like a little less in numbers from TR. Next door was the normal Crown fight against TR and VS. My medic gun already went wonky and I had to stop recording thanks to FPS dipping to 30. Healing took longer and often I had to over heal for it to take effect and not revert a bit. It was worse for repairs thanks to the tool overheating. Felt like using a stock tool set again with how slow things went. I maxed out my medic gun and near maxed out the repair tool for speed, having to sit over a dead man in the open for longer than I should cost me a lot of lives.

Later in a Tech plant fight and the NC zerg massed up in that choke point was when fuel tanks and such got real iffy. I noticed that all abilities lasted longer than what my screen said. Id run out of fuel and still be healing, cloaked, or jetting for a a bit longer.

I agree, restarts should happen every number of days if not once a week. But only if it can be done and not cost a cont cap. TR may have ghosted for triple caps the past few nights during dead times but they earned the caps on Waterson. I don't like that they took Indar without much of a real fight, but it gives us something to work for and something for the TR to defend. Fights get fucking good when the TR are about to loose that cap.