PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Gameplay: Outfit Air Cruisers Redux
Thread: Gameplay: Outfit Air Cruisers Redux
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 01:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #168
Tzitzimitl
Private

Re: Outfit Air Cruisers Redux

Originally Posted by Baneblade View Post
The idea was to put in a naval game and outfit ownership features without disrupting the base game by taking away from it like a space or water based navy would.

Also, define 'effect on ground battles'. They already are vulnerable to ground vehicles.
Yea i forgot to elaborate this part, but their effect on ground battles. This effect could be having AV and AI weapons that would effect the ground. It can have AA weapons to effect air battles. If they had such an effect it would make them really strong and it would require it be separated. I guess the question would be do we want OAC with minimal effect on battles or OAC with such a strong effect that it changes the battlefield?

The silo would be fine as long as whoever fires it is paying out the nose.
I was actually think more along the lines of the silos having a 1 hex range(?) but your idea could potentially work
That is like saying having a spawn room on board will take away from the importance of base spawns.
The point i was trying to make would be that ground vehicles would be spawned from it allowing for a faster deployment. This faster deployment has the potential to take away from tech/towers. Perhaps, your right but this would have to be play tested to truly find out.
Replenish weapons maybe
I meant this

Last edited by Tzitzimitl; 2012-07-28 at 01:41 PM.