PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS Code of Honor Pact
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-30, 03:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
GodlessHeretic
Private

Re: PS Code of Honor Pact

Originally Posted by Death2All View Post
Of all the possible outcomes I anticipated for this thread, I did not expect this sort of brazen, unwarranted hostility.
Then i showed up. Conflict defines us all.

I'm not sure what exactly it is about this community, but when people have strong feelings towards a matter regarding PlanetSide, they argue it passionately. Some conduct themselves in a responsible manners while others blossom into some sort of indescribable, intolerable ignorance that begets antipathy from everyone else involved.
This is why i'm starting to not like you much and why i disagreed with the OP in the first place.

These were not my intentions when making this thread. I was trying to shine on an issue that plagues the game. I don't think I could have possibly foreseen that reaction that this would have invoked.
I'm right here buddy. Take a swing at me.

It's just such a strange thing to me, this thread. "If you have don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all" should be the theme of this thread. In no way does anything suggested in this list impose upon the apparently afflicted posters here. It is -as mentioned before- an unconstrained, voluntary list of guidelines. If you don't agree with it, then begone with you. But why shit all over the thread whilst contributing nothing to the discussion?

So the point of this all is, instead of locking the entire thread, why not deal with the ones directly responsible for it's demise? It's not fair to blot out an entire idea because the third party reacting to it are babies.
This just makes you look like a hypocrite and invalid. Despite this being called a forum, i'm starting to get the impression not alot of actual debating has been done here. I'd really like to be wrong though and have this just being a few bad apples ruining a bunch.