PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Long live the Conglomerate!
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-13, 03:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Spartan
Sergeant

Originally Posted by DeadTeddy
Jagd, you're an asshole. I bet you've never met an israeli in your life. all you know is what you see on CNN which violates human rights. when it's the US soldiers being tortured it's wrong to show it on TV. when it's the poor boy who got shot by the big bad israeli army it's ok. he doesn't have the basic human rights I guess.

well guess what? on our side civilian casualties mount in the dozens as well. only difference is that the kid on our side didn't have a gun in his hands. that's right, the 13yr old kid had an automatic in his hands, probably one that was stolen from the corpse of a soldier who was driving home in his car. the soldier who shot him had no choice. there's another option, the kid was innocent, he was being used by a terrorist as a human shield. they do that.

the guy who was driving in his car and a bomb fell on his head? going in there with ground troops would cause many more civilian casualties then one bomb can ever do. usually the hit is precise enough not to scratch a cat. if a terrorist leader like that is left unharmed, many civilians on our side would die. and yes, sometimes a palestinian civilian gets killed, and I'm sorry for that, but it's part of war, and it's not something e can avoid.

the pregneant women who get searched? it's because some women used that as a way to smugle explosives that later killed civilians.

guess what else? the palestinians don't care about human rights. arafat was and probably still is the head of a terrorist organisation. they manipulate the media by giving high statistics who aren't true and by giving pictures that are illegal and violate the basic rights of the casualties. we could have shown much worse, but we have the honor and dignity not to sink to that level. if you want, I can send you a single picture, I'm sure you'de puke.

even worse then that, there is filmed evidence from spy planes that shows many of those pictures they give are fake. my favourite is a funeral. they carry the dead man on a strecher, he falls off. at this point the "dead man" stands up, gets back on the strecher and the funeral continues. after falling a few more times he gets pissed and goes home!

there are 2 reasons why we are in there, the main is because we have to. the terrorist activity there is too dangerous to be left alone. we catch terrorists on a daily basis. the second is pretty stupid in my opinion as well and that's a rather small percentage of our population who thinks it's part of israel and lives there. the army has to defend all of the country's citizens, regardless of politics. hopefully a good leader will have the balls to take them out of there. but like I said, this is a minor reason.

btw, there is no "palestinian people" most of them were foreign workers brought here in the early 20th century from other arab countries. many others come there all the time. they're called refugees cause comeone decided around 1948 that a refugee is anyone who spent 2 years in israel. it's not like they lived here for hundreds of years.

now for some short history. for over 100 years we have been in israel, jewish-arab relationships always had problems. we always tried to get peace but always were ready to defend ourselves. in 47 the UN (remmember them? represent the world yada yada) decided on seperating what was then palestine into 2 countries. we agreed immediately, the arabs didn't like it and the moment the british left we had to fight 5 countries. we won, and we kept winning at every war since. we didn't start any of those wars. yes we struck first, blew up every runway and most of their planes. but that's not what started the war. wars start with moving troops, not with shooting, and they moved the troops first. all this time we strove for peace.

I don't care what you think as long as you keep those comments to yourself. when you insult me and my country, that's a red line. It's easy to side with the weak, and it's usually what people do. I prefer to be strong with the world against me then weak with the world saying it's with me but doing nothing about it.

so like I said jagd, you're an asshole. you know nothing about the real situation but like to talk allot. goodbye.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, did I hear anything that even remotely compares to a human thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having heard it. I award you NO points, and may God have mercy on your soul.