PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - infilltrator in need of help
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-24, 09:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

If you are going to run in the middle of/in front of a zerg (and it can be done), have your weapon holstered and have surge on. If you are able to time it correctly you can get in before the bullets start flying, and if you're really luck the majority of the enemy will quickly become preoccupied by the guys with guns rolling in behind you and forget all about the blur that ran past them. Have a goal that you're running for, don't get hung up on anybody and expect to take a few bullets. You'll end up respawning a lot, but the times that you make it to your goal you can have an awful lot of fun.
Battles that are drawn outside of bases are where you can shine. I can't tell you how much I love bridge battles just because you get a chance to focus on the sniper/AV guys who undoubtedly are packed together on the shore on the other end of the bridge. You aren't going to do squat to that enemy tank rolling down the bridge, but you can surely put a dent in their AV to insure that when your tanks come rolling there's a few less things shooting at them.
In a tower, always crouch walk. Even if there isn't a motion sensor I guarantee there's somebody using audio amp. Keep in mind that the current Interlink bug will get you killed a bunch, if they have Interlink then you're showing up on their HUD period. They don't need motion sensors or spitfires, your little red dot is clear as day even without them. As an added benefit, you won't get the little 'radar' warning that you normally get when you set off a motion sensor so you really won't even know you're screwed until somebody without DL mows you down without hesitation.