PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Equipment/Weapon slots, more than two sizes this time?
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-27, 01:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
wildcat140679
Sergeant

Re: Equipment/Weapon slots, more than two sizes this time?

Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I take it you don't play Planetside? I was on last night trying to take a tower from the NC... the scatmax is still plenty scary.

Sorry that your max doesn't allow you to kill multiple people at the same time! Sounds like you think everyone having HA/AV is unbalanced because they can kill you. And what strange world do you live in where having HA/AV is having "everything"?
Sorry if I have to disappoint you, but I still play PlanetSide and sadly that strange world that seems to be alien to you, is my daily surroundings when I log in to Planetside. Also, where in my description, did you get the general idea I'm a MAX-unit user? Sadly I'm the guy along those other HA/AV users who switched to an decent AV weapon to properly greet the MAX with a Decimator.

A MAX units is still an though opponent to face, but with that many troops around you who are packing AV, they go down a whole lot faster than my early days of Planetside, where AV was lacking and people were not able to carry both due to lack of certification points.