PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Who's The Best?
Thread: Who's The Best?
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 05:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #73
Effective
First Lieutenant

Misc Info
Re: Who's The Best?

Originally Posted by korpisoturi View Post
i wonder how many players in the history planetside who other players see as better than average/really good are actually hackers? in those list what ppl have put here are some cheaters who have been banned YES I SAY IT CHEATERS get over it , and ppl who just exploit net code to be "leet" in adadad duel

some players like to throw some names from the past from the "golden age" of PS when grass was greener and there was old oshur and those evil BFRS wasnt there and so on and so on and..... REALITY is that in first 1-2 years all servers was full of ppl lots of poplocks= MASSIVE spam on bases where fight was, but no cheaters thou.

korpisoturi NC/mercenarys/werner/gemini. if you ever been playing either werner or in gemini i am pretty sure i have killed youor i have played with you. ( waitng for wawes of scatter/spawncamping related slurs). long time cheaters OR outfits who "harbour" these fxxxxs dont bother to answer cos ALL players who have played atleast 7-9years (me included) know who you are.

i hope we see these "godlike" adadwarpers with "all seeing eye" abilitys in PS2 with same name what they use in PS1 and we will see how they "skills" melt away............ untill new set of set of cheats is in the "market ??????.
Adorable

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex