PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [Images] Post pics of your gf/ex
View Single Post
Old 2004-12-10, 11:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #73
Jaged
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by ChronoSphere
Picture is from my company x-mas party in Dec. 03.

Name: Sherawn Jackson
Relationship Duration:Known her for 7.5 years, dated for last 3.5 Years till May 04
Summary: Met her when I was a freshman in high school, when I walked into a Software Etc in the mall across the street, when I noticed a blond chick with glasses reading a Warcraft2 strategy guide We were friends after than, and I had gotten the balls to ask her out near the end of our freshman year. Her mom didn't let her date till she was 16 though. We stayed good friends throughout highschool, and things started getting serious near end of senior year. Went to Prom together, that was fun
We started going to college together at the local community college, where we dated officially for the next 3.5 years. After she graduated, she left on a mission for her church in June (she'll be on it for 18 months), with which we broke up. When she comes back in Dec. 05, we'll see what happens. I would have married the girl if she would've had me (issue was she's Mormon, I'm Roman Catholic). We'll see what happens when she gets back.

I'm also expecting Sputty's obligatory "your beard is sechy" comment. Carry on.
Sweet Jesus