PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I'm Actor and this is my squad symbol (x_x)
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-13, 08:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Actor
Private

Re: I'm Actor and this is my squad symbol (x_x)

Btw, have you been playing Blacklight Retribution? There is a character named"Actor" over there too.
Actually I have been. I think I'm only around level 5 or something, I'm just trying to find way to pass the time until PS2 launches. If you were in the Ghost Recon Online beta you could have seen me on there too!

greetings from a fellow theater person, though I'm on the lighting / sound end of the deal which, in the end, if the audience can't hear/see ya.. you're in trouble.
I fully hear ya on that! I not only enjoy being on the stage, but I've also paid my dues behind it as well. I've got experience from prop management/placement, to moving set pieces, running the fly, etc. I've even had to finish my part on the stage, exit stage left, exit the back of the building to get to stage right, then go up into the catwalk to get behind the audience and man the spotlight. Sadly I haven't has a chance to do any theater recently, I really do miss it.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, this community is fantastic! Hopefully I'll get to see some of you down at the SOE HQ for the community day event.