PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Max Suggestions
Thread: Max Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-04, 12:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
DredVS
Private

Re: Max Suggestions

Get ZOE, Kinetic 5 (Flak 5 when there is high risk of being killed by a C4 monkey), and Extended Mags for both Nebula arms.

This is for farming infantry in close-quarters. The best loadout for defense, as people will rush the point right into your welcoming arms. If you turn ZOE off, you can 1-mag a scatmax and he cannot 1-mag you with this loadout. The Nebulas have the highest rate-of-fire for the VS MAX, letting you tear through squads.

For the lone wolf loadout: ZOE, Auto-Repair 5, Extended Mags for both Blueshift arms.

This loadout is for farming infantry in open fields. The cone of fire of the Blueshifts are the best in the game for MAX weaponry. The Blueshifts do not have damage dropoff and are very accurate, along with having the highest bullet velocity.

Anti-MAX loadout: ZOE, Kinetic 5 (or Flak 5 if dealing with Fracture MAX), and Dual Comets.

This is for killing MAX's. However the Comets are about to get nerfed, so I don't advise dropping certs or SC on the second Comet arm if you are starting out.

Vehicle sniping loadout: ZOE, Flak 5, Vortexes/Bursters.

Pretty simple. Vortexes are better than Comets when the enemy vehicle is moving around and are keeping their distance. Also, Vortexes are getting buffed and Comets are getting nerfed (in regards to anti-infantry), so if you are investing SC or certs, I recommend Vortexes.

Never use charge on VS MAX, simply it's very situational on VS MAX (very situational means never). Always use ZOE, yet know when to turn it off to save yourself from a large amount of damage. For example, a brick of C4 will kill you instantly with Flak 5 ZOE, but if you turn ZOE off, you will be at half-health with Flak 5.

Last edited by DredVS; 2013-10-04 at 01:08 AM.