PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-26, 01:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
necrate
Private

Re: Community Clash TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
I wish to propose that we enact a new rule of only allowing one squad of air per team to be active. This is by no means an attempt at watering down the tactical options of the matches but actually giving more.
I just wanted to note that this does not make any sense. The same options available with the limitation are also available without it. This makes the new set of options a subset of the old options. Then note that without the limitation you could potentially have one more Liberator than with the limitation. This makes the options available under the proposed limitation a strict subset of the old.

This could be a potential separate ruleset that they could implement for outfits who want stricter rules on force makeups or are looking for a different kind of combat than otherwise possible. I don't know if they would want to make the effort to enforce this rule because it would require many details and plenty of overhead.