PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What are your thoughts on the outfit SCEV
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-22, 09:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: What are your thoughts on the outfit SCEV

I agree with Bap. If you find SCEV and Robin fun to work with then what's the problem? Why care what others think? At worst you can just drop out of the alliance.

My personal experience? SCEV have made some bad calls during alerts that have then cost us said alerts, they might have improved since last time I saw this, but they do make the right calls from time to time. As for the style, without really knowing anything about their internal workings, it seems like they more or less invite everyone they can and run public platoons all the time. On the plus side it's helping a lot of lonewolves get a taste of outfit battles [What the game is really about], which is a very good thing. On the flip side it's making SCEV look like something of a "zerg" outfit. Then again most large outfits seem to have gotten that label.

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-11-22 at 10:02 AM.