PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Vanu Sovereignty seems out of place.
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-06, 05:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #91
I SandRock
Sergeant Major

Re: The Vanu Sovereignty seems out of place.

VS makes perfect sense they just aren't doing it justice. Like that faction video, TR and NC motivation makes perfect sense. But the VS woman talking just babbles on about vague stuff that makes no sense to anyone. It should be more simple:

Scientists wish to research and delve into alien tech to the fullest extend with no regards to consequences or safety. The TR do not allow any independent faction to exist. And the NC don't deem the scientists' work ethics to be safe. So they wage war on both. Besides that, scientists get so obsessed with this alien species they start worshipping them like gods and perhaps even get 'indoctrinated' by artifacts.

Why do vanu not wipe out TR and NC with superior tech? Because really it's not superior, it's alternative. Plus, scientists with great guns are equal as trained soldiers with normal guns, i guess.

A better argument though would be that NC and TR have no sense for style or fashion so they need to be obliterated so that we can all live in a world where purple sexy suits are prevalent.