PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [Looking - Connery] No nonsense outfit
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-18, 10:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Rahabib
Sergeant Major

[Looking - Connery] No nonsense outfit

I guess I posted my main thread in the wrong place :P

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=55358

I am not sure this exists, but I am looking for an outfit that IS NOT TRYING TO BE A MILITARY SIM group by people who have not actually been in the military, nor recognize that this is a game.
  • uses team work but allows some degree of individuality. In otherwords, if I dont have a certed Max worth doing anything, then, with permission, allow me to contribute where I am at least effective. Let me be an engineer or even sniper as long as I can stay with the group and contribute toward an objective.
  • uses voice communications
  • allows me to play when I can. No I cant be on 4x a week. If I am on 2x a week that should be good. Sometimes those days are not regular either, maybe a monday and tuesday one week, thursday and friday the next. I am more than happy to post on a forum to tell you what I plan for that week
  • a means of communication outside of the game. I want to know when people are on so I dont log in and find that nobody is on. Use steam, forums, teamspeak, whatever, but a means I can check on my phone and decide whether its worth logging in or not.

Ok enough of my demands. I do know what its like in an "outfit." I ran my own competitive clan for CS, DODS, UT, and TF2. I have competed at a top level (for DODS my clan won open and we went 4-4 in Invite which is not easy for a second year clan). I am a team player and do follow strategies and tactics. I just don't want a clan that stresses ranks as a means of social exclusion rather than team work and strategy.

Try outs / trial periods are not only welcome but preferred.

PS: I would transfer servers/factions if its for a really cool group.

Thanks.