PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [Looking - Connery] No nonsense outfit
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-20, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Rahabib
Sergeant Major

Re: [Looking - Connery] No nonsense outfit

Things like set divisions, a complex ranking structure beyond just captains, members and recruits, a needless complex training (some introductory boarding I understand), and a few I have seen on the other forums even require camos. I am not necessarily saying any of you act like mil sims, as I haven't played with any of you yet - but if you are wondering why I never bothered creating applications for some of you before, its because the posts you put up sound like mil sim groups.

That said, feel free to add me as a friend (Rahabib TR Connery, NCRahabib NC Connery, GFYRaha VS Connery - BTW I just created the NC and VS for tryouts, I dont fourth faction), I am happy for groups to prove me wrong. I do stay with the team and and take objectives, as stated. I just want the social aspect to respect equality and contributions. Also, if you feel I am not good for you, then I can accept that, hence the reason I like tryouts.

As far as farming - why would you need an outfit for that? You can do much better farming as a lone wolf anyway :P

Last edited by Rahabib; 2013-07-20 at 03:36 PM.