PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Do you consider the Jackhammer overpowered? (Balance whiners keep out)
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-25, 12:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
TheN00b
Colonel

Essentially, I believe that yes, HA will dominate you indoors. Is that wrong? Hell no. Excluding things like MA, every certification in the game has a special purpose at which it excels, and at which it is better than anything else for that purpose. Is the Decimator good at what it does (Indoor MAX killing and shot range AV)? You'd better believe it. Are AV weapons better than any other weapon for long range AV? Hmm, I think there's a trend here... If you are getting killed too many times for your comfort by HA, then you're doing something wrong. Most likely, the thing you are doing wrong is trying to consistently beat HA indoors with MA, SA, or pistols. If that's not the case, then why the hell are you fuckers complaining about HA? Outdoors, vehicles can pwn any mindless grunt they goddamn fell like pwning, and Thumpers, Bolt Drivers, and their ilk can blow them away from long range. So, if you're complaining about how your Pulsar keeps getting pwned by Jackhammers, then suck it up.

P.S. Because I personally have not seen many surgers, on my side or as enemies, I cannot say much about the problems of Surge. However, if I am wrong, and if I am a mindless asshole spewing idiotic inventive, please tell me otherwise.