PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Calling on the Joshes, Elam, and Brewko
View Single Post
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-14, 02:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #71
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Re: Calling on the Joshes, Elam, and Brewko

Totally agreed about Higby, though I must admit TB has brought a new and different air of excitement to PS. He's the outsider and the vet who is casting the game and showing it to the world in a fun, candid way.

I've greatly enjoyed his streams and videos and think partnering with him was one of the best decisions they've made. E3 was exciting, but TB made it truly awesome, and entertaining. I probably would have skipped right over the cactus had TB not highlighted it's callous disregard for empire loyalty. I laughed a lot watching those streams, they were fun and Margaret and Clegg did a great job too.

So the value of TB on the TR should not be underestimated. He's the guy with the camera. TB is the TR Minister of Propaganda. He has the power to sway opinions far and wide. And he has witty comments that would make a great sound collection for the TR. He is the closest thing we have to a Higby or a T-Ray. As Brewko said, the rest of our TR brethren are doing covert ops for the strength of the Republic.