PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - *sigh* more cr 5 problems
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-12, 01:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
InfiniteStorm
Corporal

The VS CR5's on emerald would rather find a good fight than just start recalling ever 5 minutes. Our home bases always get hacked while we are on Forseral or Hossin, but we continue to push on those continents. I would rather fight a good fight for all my planetside days and end up with 2 bases by the time I log than win the day by keeping our base count high so I can feel good about myself when I look at yesterday's winner.

If you are assualting another continent and you have bases there, guess what, you have a link. This may come as a surprise but all lattice links don't come from locked home continents. I personally don't mind many of the CR5's for the VS. They seem to just want a good fight. Most global spam is something like "If you are looking for a good fight Amerish needs some help and Hossin has spaces left open." Not "OMG, they have a base on our home continent, if we don't defend now we won't get our names up saying we won for the day." You wouldn't believe how many times a day the NC locks either Oshur or Esamir while we are on Forseral and Cyssor. We don't care all that much, you go cap your empty bases and have fun with all that, we'll continue to have a very good fight with the TR and NC elsewhere. If we start being pushed back on a continent we are assualting, then we will go back and resecure Oshur, Esamir and Amerish and then move on from there.

I also have to say fighting on the same 3 damn continents every day for a month gets real old. That is why I like assualting other continents. I know I could probably draw you a diagram of Amerish's exact contour and layout with base names and lattice links just from memory I used to go there so much.

I don't know why everyone puts so much emphasis on home continents, there are no sanc strikes so why do you care so much?

my 1.47 cents