PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Central Thread for Revamping (Not OPing) NC as a Faction
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-02, 09:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
AThreatToYou
Major

Re: The Central Thread for Revamping (Not OPing) NC as a Faction

Turn C85 into a cluster grenade launcher!

I don't want more OHKs. The ML85 needs something else over the NS AV.
I suggest a few things, not combined:
Insane projectile velocity (Saron much? ... hmm)
Increased damage over repeated anti-armor hits
Projectile blinds or disrupts enemy vision on hit for an "instant" (.33s)
Pushes enemy vehicle (disrupts enemy accuracy)
-- Things along the line of utility.

The Phoenix, however, I don't think is UP. It has the same damage per shot as the Decimator v. Vehicles, but its DPS will never match the deci due to how the reload timer works. The ultimate strength of the Phoenix is being able to strike without warning in the most unthinkable of places. Adding any more maneuverability to the Phoenix missile will make it trash enemy MAX units so they are not able to use them outdoors (it did this in PS1 -- if there were Phoenix groups in the area, pulling a MAX in the field guaranteed a swift death).

the reaver is not a bad esf at all its probably the most manouverable of the 3 so please dont start complaining and the vertical thrust issue will effect all 3 the same so thats no excuse either.
Are you crazy? Reaver worst ESF. What is there to discuss about this?! It may have the best afterburner, but in combat, it's the worst solely because of its fatter hitbox.

Last edited by AThreatToYou; 2013-09-02 at 09:53 AM.