PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Central Thread for Revamping (Not OPing) NC as a Faction
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-03, 07:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: The Central Thread for Revamping (Not OPing) NC as a Faction

Originally Posted by BlaxicanX View Post
Do you know how to read?

Sounds like you came into this thread just to whine about the TR. No one cares about your hate-train, brah.

- - - - - - - - -

Definitely agree about the NC MAX's lack of diversity. I don't like NC guns though. I switched to TR just because of how tired I was of NC weaponry. I don't think the high-damage/high-recoil/low-clip/low-RoF philosophy works well in a competitive shooter environment.
Sounds like to me that you never took the time to actually learn how to properly kit out NC's weapons and use them. You can't just spray and pray like you can with the other factions weapons and expect to be successful.

I also disagree with a lot of people on the NC MAX not being diverse enough. Sure we don't have the range the other factions do. However, we have it where it counts 99% of the time and that is the CQC. A Decked out NC MAX with maxed out Riot Shield is no laughing matter and 90% of the time I am able to close ground more than enough to take down what I want with very minimal damage.

I don't agree with the whole premise of the NC needed to be "Revamped". I lean more towards people need to learn how to properly play the faction.

Last edited by Hmr85; 2013-09-03 at 11:28 AM.