PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Leap Implant
Thread: Leap Implant
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-03, 05:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by dscytherulez
nothing should replace surge...you ppl just hate it because you never used it.
I hate to burst your bubble but you're wrong. Surge is my most-used implant. I use it FREQUENTLY. I am an infiltrator, who plays the way infiltrators are supposed to play- get in undetected and IF detected, haul ass. Surge has saved my ass numerous times.

You're also wrong again- I don't hate surge, and prove that I do. Never once have I said "Goddamn that fucking surge, I HATE IT!" Show me the quote. Be careful about making vague assumptions- you know what happens when you assume. Don't make an ass out of yourself.

it would change base defense greatly.
So I have to point out some inconsistencies in this line of thought (please don't be offended). Base defense changes greatly each time they introduce new elements into the game. For example:

Got a ton of troops sitting in the courtyard zerging it up? Hey, check out the new Liberator!

Got an easily-captured base that a zerg can take out? Hey, check out the shield and pain module!

Can't stop infantry from walking through the shield wall? Hey check out the tank sitting behind the wall with a gunner in the turret!