PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New single person mechs designed from scratch for PS2
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-21, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
NivexQ
Contributor
First Sergeant

Misc Info
Re: New single person mechs designed from scratch for PS2

This is exactly how I originally envisioned bfrs. Sadly, the planetside community will never support them, because they're completely thick-skulled at this point from SOE's lack of, well, doing... anything. BFRs could work, but it's priot implementation has ruined the original idea and prevented any further ideas from being pursued. Honestly i'd analogize with communism but I don't wanna be flamed... but here's one.

When Obama was running for president, black comedians were going all out basically saying "Don't f*** this up or we ain't gettin another chance for 100 years"

The BFR concept is a great idea (not original, but great), that was very poorly executed. Nobody will give it a chance, and every time a new player in Planetside 2 says "Man this is great but mechs would be even better" (and i know they will) all the vets will immediately start harassing the newbie to refute his statement and never mention it again